PharmEasy is looking for an experienced android developer to help write new features, design and build a product. Product is everything around here, and we are working on some of the latest and most challenging problems.
Our main tools that we use to build PharmEasy are Android Studio, Eclipse, Sqlite - reliable tools that the PharmEasy team knows well and trusts.
• Talk with our back-end team to discuss structure of APIs.
• Build new features that can support our growing user-base.
• Improving application performance, optimization for loading times.
• Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Bug fixing.
• A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
• You should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
• You should be proficient in working with multi- threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services.
• You re a good programmer. You write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
• Will work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Will work on bug- fixing and improving application performance.
• Should have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• You have to come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis.
• You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.