We’re looking for QAs who not only have an excellent grasp of quality assurance but who also can empathise with users and contribute to building the best app in the healthcare.
As a QA/SDET Engineer, you would be expected to:
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Estimate, Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
● Build and design test cases
● Design, develop, debug and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Understand functional/technical specifications and analyze server logs.
● Look for potential quality issues proactively.
● Proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably Java/Python)
● Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
● Good object-oriented design and coding skills
● Good proficiency in Database querying
● Strong expertise in UI, APIs (REST & SOAP) and database testing
● Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
● Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies