As a QA/SDET Engineer, you would be expected to:
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Estimate, Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
● Build and design test cases
● Design, develop, debug and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Understand functional/technical specifications and analyze server logs.
● Look for potential quality issues proactively.
● Proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably Java/Python)
● Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
● Good object-oriented design and coding skills
● Good proficiency in Database querying
● Strong expertise in UI, APIs (REST & SOAP) and database testing
● Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
● Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies