- You will help form product vision, roadmap, and goals for the product.
- Analyze all aspects of customer experience and business profitability.
- You will collaborate with Business Teams, User Experience, Engineering Teams, QA, and drive multiple projects.
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- 2+ years experience in product management and data analytics across eCommerce and Payment domains.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people. Passionate about generating big, creative ideas for customer acquisition/retention, growing the business and working with Customer Support team to build innovative products.
- Strong SQL and Excel expertise to access and transform data into insights.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with Google Analytics, A/B testing and Clevertap desirable.
PharmEasy is a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, PharmEasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, PharmEasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.