Position: QA Engineer
Location: Mumbai - Kurla
- Excellent In Manual Testing Concepts
- Should be strong with Web Application Testing
- Should be strong into Mobile Application Testing
- Has worked extensively on IOS and Android Testing
- Should know Tests Plan ,Test Scripts
- Web and mobile applications testing concepts
- Test case concept
- Defect life cycle concepts
- Selenium web driver
- Core Java
- Web locator concepts
- WebDriver API
- Framework and Design Concept
PharmEasy is a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
Currently, PharmEasy is operating in 7 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Jaipur with over 1 lac active customers transacting 2000+ orders every day. Growing at a rapid pace month on month, PharmEasy is the biggest and the fastest growing pharmacy aggregator in the country.
PharmEasy acts as an intermediary platform and marketplace connecting retail pharmacy outlets and diagnostic centers to consumers offering quick access to medicines and diagnostic tests at discounted prices (currently offering Flat 20% discount across all medicines and upto 71% on diagnostics tests)
- Launched services in March, 2015 in Mumbai
- 10k downloads within a fortnight
- 180,000 downloads in a year without a single penny spent on ATL activities
- Growth completely through word of mouth
- Over 3 lac orders fulfilled in a year
- Services live in Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Jaipur
Delhi – July, Kolkata – August, Pune – November, Bangalore – January, Ahmedabad/Jaipur - March
- Partnership with Maharashtra Police in Feb 2016 to provide authentic and affordable healthcare services to all serving and retired police personnel and their families.
- Partnership with Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation to provide medicines at a FLAT 22.5% discount to all the citizens of Ahmedabad. Service to be rolled out in various other cities of Gujrat soon.
- Exclusive pharmacy service provider for TCS in India (Approximate TCS spend on medicines = INR 120 crores per year). Other corporate tie ups in pipeline.
- Currently a team of 160 PAN India and looking for the best talent to join us in our growth story.
- Leading with a considerable margin in the online pharma delivery space (competitors are 1mg, Netmeds, Zigy, Medlife, mchemist)
Our Founding Team:
Dharmil Sheth: Co-Founder – PharmEasy.
- Electronics Engineer. IMT - Ghaziabad Alum. Ex-MakeMyTrip, Ex-Michael Page. Ex Chief Secretary, IMT Ghaziabad.
Founder-President of Ekagrata NGO. Founder of Boxplay Sports – an astro turf sports play venue.
Dhaval Shah: Co-Founder - PharmEasy.
- Medical Doctor. XLRI - Jamshedpur Alum. Ex-General Secretary XLRI – Jamshedpur. Ex-McKinsey & Co.
Founder of 3,800 Doctor Strong Association for State Medical Interns (Maharashtra).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying