- The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch.
- The big focus of a product manager at PharmEasy will be to build highly personalized experiences for our users.
- As part of the Product Management team,you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services and products that will help the user.
- You'll work with team members from Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at break neck speed. As Product Manager, you will be part of shaping road map of their Backend product.
- Own the product roadmap for PharmEasy: Conceptualise, prioritise, prototype, measure and iterate products for our users
- Build a product which shows the right information at the right time and measure the usefulness and effectiveness of the app and its features to decide which features to build on and which to kill
- Drive product improvements and optimisations that will improve app quality, enable automation, increase efficiency and drive growth
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Background of logistics, supply chain, SaaS & B2C product experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience .
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, finance or marketing.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research,data and industry trends.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying