We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing healthcare e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
About the Role
- Category Growth: Driving marketplace growth of the relevant category keeping in mind the consumer and competition.
- PnL: Owning P&L for the relevant category in alignment with business goals. The Category manager would be responsible for the revenue targets as well as the gross margins.
- Selection: Responsible for merchandising, assortment planning, option plans pre-season as well as in season to ensure that the Category is well represented
- Cross-Functional Capabilities: Should be able to fruitfully coordinate with marketing, supply chain, cataloging, finance / commercial and other functions of the organization.
- Supervision and Monitoring of Operations: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to mentor / supervise merchandising operations. Inbound planning, Cataloging monitoring & Discount monitoring etc should be managed.
- Marketing promotions: Should drive visibility plans, promotion plans and coordinate the same between the internal marketing teams and that of the sellers
What we look for
- 3+ yrs of work experience; prior experience in OTC drugs, Wellness & Nutrition preferred
- Startup Cultural Fit: willingness to learn, to innovate, to take initiative, to think beyond conventional dogma, ability to work in a flat organisation
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving
- Should be good at multitasking, critical thinking, and comfortable with tactical execution
- Proven track record of finding innovative solutions to business problems