PharmEasy is a Mobile-First, On-Demand, Health Delivery Marketplace.
We deliver medicines across 710+ cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Jaipur,
Thane and Ahmedabad. Diagnostic tests are available in Mumbai (including Thane and Navi
Mumbai), Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore and Ahmedabad.
PharmEasy acts as an intermediary platform and marketplace connecting retail pharmacy outlets
and diagnostic centers to consumers offering quick access to medicines and diagnostic tests at
discounted prices (currently offering Flat 20% discount across all medicines and upto 71% on
PharmEasy is looking for an experienced android developer to help write new features, design and build a product. Product is everything around here, and we are working on some of the latest and most challenging problems.
Our main tools that we use to build PharmEasy are Android Studio, Eclipse, Sqlite - - reliable tools that the PharmEasy team knows well and trusts.
This position is based in Mumbai.
What you ll be doing:
• Talk with our back- end team to discuss structure of APIs.
• Build new features that can support our growing userbase.
• Improving application performance, optimization for loading times.
• Unit- test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Bug fixing. Here are things that we consider critical to being an Android developer:
• A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
• You should have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
• You should be proficient in working with multi- threaded apps, XML & JSON and web services.
• You re a good programmer. You write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
• Will work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Will work on bug- fixing and improving application performance.
• Should have a solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• You have to come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day to day basis.
• You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude. There are a few extra things that would lift you up a couple of notches in our eyes:
• Academic background in computer science (Btech or BSc or MSc) .
• Should have knowledge about successfully submitting an app on Google Play Store.When applying, please provide all documents in pdf or txt format and include URLs to apps you have worked on with descriptions for each of what your contribution was. If you you got github or similar please provide that as well.